May 18, 2020
Is stress making you gain weight? This week, functional medicine and nutrition coach, Rachel Rotabi explains how stress affects your hormones, which can lead to extra fat. Plus, she reveals key nutrients that can help reduce belly fat and how to add it into your daily routine.
In this episode we talk about:
- the main barriers to losing weight;
- optimal nutrition and how to easily incorporate it into your diet,
- key lab tests to request at your next doctor's visit (i.e. fasting insulin levels, liver markers, micronutrient test, and more);
- the physiological effects of chronic stress (hypertension, diabetes, insulin resistance, thyroid issues, weight gain etc); and
- how to reduce stress so that you can lose weight, sleep better, and most importantly feel better.
Thank you so much for listening!
If you have any general questions or comments for the show, click here.
If you’d like to advertise with us, click here.
Please subscribe, share and leave a review!
Sponsored by Motherhood Unstressed CBD-- Stress Release Delivered Straight to your Door!
Use code Unstressed to save 15% with Beekeeper's Naturals
Use code Unstressed to save 15% with Four Sigmatic
Use code Unstressed to save 15% with Ancient Nutrition
Use code Unstressed to save 15% with Bark
Even more more brand partnerships at https://www.motherhoodunstressed.com